As a visitor of the website http://raag.com.au/ you acknowledge and agree that:
- All documents contained within the website are the property of the Road Accident Action Group, or as otherwise described in the case of links or reference to individual websites ;
- While the utmost care is taken in developing the published material within this website, the material is without warranty (either express or implied) as to whether that material is accurate, relevant to any subject matter, up to date or fixed to a point in time, suitable for any purpose or applicable to your individual circumstances and you agree not to rely upon the material within this website accordingly and/or any such reliance by you is at your sole risk;
- You shall not use the website or material publicised therein for unauthorised or unlawful purposes and you acknowledge that the use of same may attract civil or criminal remedies against you;
- You shall not use the content of the website for your own personal financial gain without the prior written consent from the Chairman of the Road Accident Action Group; and
- You fully indemnify and shall keep indemnified the Road Accident Action Group together with its officers, employees, contractors, agents, representatives and any successor of the organisation from any claim, action, demand, suit, civil liability for negligence or risk of criminal prosecution resulting in any loss, damages, costs, expense or outlay of whatsoever nature and originating in any legal jurisdiction, arising from, as a consequence of otherwise attributed to the use of any of the published material and associated content or opinions expressed within this website or on any sites visited via a link from this site.
- You authorise, nominate and appoint the administrators of this site to edit, delete or remove any comments made by you on this website or on any other web page that references this website or the Road Accident Action Group.
For further information in relation to our website, or the content contained therein please contact the Chairman of the Road Accident Action Group.